The next international convention on battery recycling ICBR 2017 organized by ICM AG will be held from September 20 – 22, 2017 in the Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa in beautiful Lisbon, Portugal.
The ICBR is the international platform for discussion of the latest developments and the challenges of battery recycling, bringing together many decision makers in the battery recycling chain such as battery producers, recyclers, collection schemes, policy-makers, transport companies and many more.
• Safety aspects with lithium primary and lithium rechargeable batteries
• Battery technologies development
• Urban mobility: The gate to e-mobility?
• Update of the review of the Batteries Directive 2006/66/EC
• Energy storage: Opportunities for a second use of batteries?
• Energy storage and e-mobility: Complementary technologies?
• Economic aspects of collection or take back schemes
• New trends in battery recycling technologies: Primary and rechargeable
• Eco-design: A critical approach to batteries removability?
• International developments in batteries collection and recycling
• Safety aspects in the end of life value chain
An exhibition area is integrated into the congress facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and networking dinner at the romantic Palácio do Conde D’Óbidos create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, colleagues and clients.
On Friday, September 22, 2017 the congress is organizing a workshop about “Why the Carriage of Waste Batteries Can Be Dangerous!” and a plant tour to the leading recycling company Ambigroup Reciclagem SA.
Furthermore, the participants will have the opportunity to test drive the BMW i3 and i8 during the congress.