The 19th International Congress for Battery Recycling (ICBR) will be held from 24 – 26 September 2014, in Hamburg, Germany.
The Congress will focus on:
• Updating battery legislation in the European Union and worldwide
• Safety issues and transportation regulations
• Recycling efficiency
• The future of LEV, EHV, PEHV and EV battery systems
• The success of Li-Ion batteries technologies
• Country reports on collection and recycling.
The organisers are calling for expressions of interest in speaking or exhibiting at the Congress. ABRI CEO Helen Lewis spoke at the 2013 congress in Croatia.
More information is available here.